Friday, December 19, 2014

Another Sweet Patchwork Name Quilt

Custom Organic Cotton Patchwork Quilt

This beauty of a Patchwork Name Quilt  was a present to a little girl on her first birthday from her parents. It includes her lovely first name and birth day.

It is a throw size quilt that she can treasure for a lifetime!

Cozy Custom Patchwork Quilt by Organic Quilt Company

The last two name quilts that Becky stitched are so beautiful that I'm feeling inspired. I've decided my next quilt project will be a patchwork quilt for me. I've been planning to paint our bedroom grey for a while and I'd love a cozy patchwork quilt for our bed in shades of grey with a touch of blue (my husband's favourite colour.)

Custom Organic Cotton Patchwork Quilt

I'll keep you posted.

Meanwhile Happy Friday and Happy Holidays to you.

Full View of Custom Patchwork Quilt






No comments:

Post a Comment